Friday, July 13, 2007

What fascinates me the most?

Dear Leslie,

I am bugged up of writing about the random things, and the conversation that seems to go nowhere; but my imagination, thoughts and hobbies are so diverse that sometimes I wonder; Is that me who is talking? The thinks that fascinates me are the one that fascinates a few, the other thing that fascinates me are the one that fascinates other few. Thorough my childhood and still at present I have had multiple pear groups, I can never live with one.

Mythology to latest development in Nanotechnology, Harappa to the modern day marvels, Flying Dragons to Flying Machine, Jules Vern’s Nautilus to the latest nuclear powered Submarine; everything seems so fascinating, everything is such a master piece of god. The missing links, the wizards of modern day science, marvels that defies limitations. I wonder is there anything that is impossible in this world, or does this world even exists.

Oh Boy! I don’t know, in what mess we are in, but trust me when we find it out it would be one heck of a thing; to discover a world that we thought never existed or thought could exist.

Come with me on a fascinating journey, to have a look at the things that I care about and what fascinates me the most.


No comments: