Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This is how it all started.

I always dreamt of writing a novel but I could never precede more then a few pages. I have an idea now, part fiction and a part non- fiction. This is how it goes.

The next article I am about to post is an incident from Senior Year, a diary entry. It is a tale of how a small misunderstanding could become a big one, boys are not emotionless- girls need to rethink on that, all the things that ladies do with a thought of helping there boyfriends especially x are more of a burden, and hurting then help, the ever charming and most happening person in the high school are not always the happiest, sometimes many be they are longing for happiness.

So here it goes.

**************************************************

Dear Leslie,

This year changed my life forever and I don’t know why but I was thinking about this horrible part of my life all day long today, and when I came across my diary of that year; I found it all, crystal clear.

But I guess you need some reference to start from as without it article would make no sense.

Characters: Me (Prim, nickname):- I was the head boy. Captain of the basketball team that had some potential after 20 years or so. Anchor for all the important functions in High School. One of the two students who went to the top most universities after senior year.

Somaan: The head girl, every teacher’s favorite, an angel in every boy’s eyes, a television actress, my best friends till the things went horribly wrong.

L’ Avenir: Name of my Poem book, that I was very secretive about, boys are not supposed to be emotional, you know. I surely didn’t seem poem type in my school days.

Kamala Ma’am: one of the teachers, open minded, frank and always ready to help anyone, my favorite teacher.

Diva and Sortie (Nicknames): My friend, who held grudge against Somaan.

Raji and Surds (Nicknames): My and Somaan’s common friends. Surds was a very close friend of mine as well as hers.

Principal: A very strict person, a visionary, scary to students but regarded me and we had a relationship of respect.

Children’s Day: A day of celebration in school. Last function taken care by Head Boy and Girl after that they get busy with Exams.

Foundation Day: Day to reward the students and teachers with exceptional performances. Foundation day of the School



Me:














Somaan:












Diva:








Sortie:







Raji:











Surds:


No comments: